31 Days of Lessons Learned: Day Eight
Celebrate the Little Victories
Since yesterday’s lesson was a little “woe is me,” today’s lesson is this: Celebrate the Little Victories
When you’re down in the dumps or feeling discouraged with how things are going, remember it’s not all bad.
In the spirit of celebrating little victories, here are a few of my little victories today.
– I lost another pound today.
– I had another great class from the MHealthy Department.
– My wife and I made a tasty frittata for dinner tonight.
– Even though I had to tell her it was an egg pie, my picky two-year-old loved it.
– I listened to the new Big D & the Kid’s Table album.
– I got to watch The Voice with my wife. It’s a show that makes us both feel great when we watch it.
– My wife and I got a little bit more of the house cleaned up.
The more you focus on your little victories, the easier the bigger victories became…and when they do come (because they will), you’ll feel that much more amazing.
So, I told you mine and now it’s your turn.
What were your little victories today?